A Stunning historical building
MANOR HOUSE ACCOMMODATION IN CO CORK, IRELAND
An Ideal location for Day Trips in The Scenic Southwest
Although not strictly a country inn, Glenlohane offers charming country house accommodation in Ireland. Glenlohane is a wonderful historic private house set within its 250 acre farm-estate in the heart of Co Cork, Ireland. We offer one double bedroom and two twin bedded rooms – all ensuite with their own bathrooms.
There is also a large drawing room, dining room and a library for browsing on a wet day. Although log fires are used in the winter months, the house is fully heated all year and is most comfortable.
Dinner and breakfast are served in the dining room, though 24 hours advance notice is required if you would like dinner. There are also two fabulous restaurants only five minutes away in Kanturk and a larger assortment twenty minutes away in Mallow.
GLENLOHANE HOUSE DETAILS:
* Two nights or more suggested to see the Scenic Southwest.
* Confirmation deposit shall be requested.
* Hosted dinner 50.00 euro per person. 24 hours notice required.
* Suitable for children over 12 years of age.
* Free WiFi.
* No smoking indoors.
* Privacy of entire house may be reserved by a single party.
* Open all year
* Credit cards: Visa–MasterCard–Amex
* As we only take guests by pre-arrangement, last minute cancellations cannot be easily replaced.
* When a reservation is cancelled less than 21 days before planned arrival, the deposit is forfeited.
Come relax. With us.
Double bedroom – 235.00-250.00 euro per night including breakfast
Single bedroom – 135.00 – 150.00 euro per night including breakfast
Suggested minimum stay of at least 2 nights
Average guest stay is 4.5 nights