Antique Shopping in Ireland
e love antiques and are frequent antique shoppers ourselves and we’d be delighted to help you find some wonderful treasures whilst you stay with us in Glenlohane. We can give you some advice about where to go antique shopping in Ireland and where you might find the sort of items that you collect.
Antique lovers will also relish the surroundings at Glenlohane when staying with us. The main house, where we offer bed and breakfast accommodation to our guests, dates from 1742 and the self-catering holiday cottage was built in the 1600s.
Both houses are full of interesting old artifacts and antique furniture. Our family have been here for 10 generations and have collected all sorts of interesting heirlooms over that time, many of which are on display.
If you want to take some interesting pieces back with you then you can go Antique shopping in Ireland whilst you are here.
There are numerous auctions and antique shops within easy reach of Glenlohane.
- MacMahon’s, Nr Millstreet, Co Cork
- Mona’s, Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork
- Lynes & Lynes, MacCurtain Street, Cork
- Marshs Fine Arts, South Mall, Cork
- Stokes Clocks & Watches, MacCurtain St. Cork
- Stacpoole, Adare, Co Limerick
- Fortlands Antiques, Charleville, Co. Cork