Fishing in Co Cork Ireland
or guests that are staying for a while, we can offer either Coarse or Sport fishing. It is best to plan in advance. We are within 2 – 3 miles of the River Blackwater for Salmon and Trout and we use beats either here or further downstream, depending upon the rhythm of the river and how fish are moving.
We can also provide lake fishing nearby and in Killarney, where one can combine fishing and sightseeing.
- The season is February to September.
- Licenses are available locally.
- We can make arrangements for ghillies.
- Tackle and lures are available.
- It is generally best that you bring your own waders.
- Tuition can be arranged.
There is good lake fishing nearby at Ballyhass Lakes (as shown in the photo above) and you can find out further information at www.ballyhasslakes.ie.